Newbie with some questions.
I used to have a Sprint Nexus S 4g but it broke and Sprint gave me this Epic 4g as a replacement. I would like to root this phone to the version of Android that is untouched by Samsung as with any Nexus device. I am unsure how to do this as there are so many different builds.
- 12-04-2012, 02:03 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 03:07 PM #4
- 12-04-2012, 05:28 PM #6
- 342 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
Re: Newbie with some questions.
They changed the name to keep the branding simple across Sprint, Boost and Virgin. Also keeps it in line with all other GS2 variants.
Here ya go:
[ROM][ODIN][TAR]SPH-D710 FI27 (FI27 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Root/Stock)
Instructions included on page.
- By Guticb in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 18Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:26 PM
- By astro21 in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2011, 04:38 AM
- By losbadgt in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:46 PM
- By Hemipwr07 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:02 AM
- By rvspinx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:42 AM