1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Default [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR] SCH-R760 (US Cellular/Generic Galaxy S II) - FI24 & FD10

Thanks to the efforts of our usual crack team we've now got stock tars for the US Cellular GS2!
    It's closest relative is the Sprint model, which is why I posted here.

BIG NOTE:
    THIS IS NOT FOR THE EPIC 4G TOUCH (SPRINT/BOOST/VIRGIN).

There are h/w differences so please do not try to flash this on your SPH-D710.

Both builds - FI24 and FD10 - are GB builds.
    You should be able to Agat's recovery enough to apply my root.

Ideally I'm looking for a R760 owner with ADB to PM me.
    If that person can wipe their phone and do a few steps we can probably make one click root packages for at least FI24!

With that said, here's the link to the stock builds.
    More as it is available!

Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!

Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR] SCH-R760 (US Cellular/Generic Galaxy S II) - FI24 & FD10

Ok, I just bought my phone used and have to port my ESN/ onto it. I'm new but tell me what to do? There are no custom roms for it? I want to get that USCC spyware off pronto!

Ok found another place for some roms:
    Last edited by 1Per; 12-04-2012 at 01:00 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Default Re: [LINK][ROM][ODIN][TAR] SCH-R760 (US Cellular/Generic Galaxy S II) - FI24 & FD10

You're probably not going to want to hear this but I'm not aware of much work on this phone.... and I don't know how well the SPH-D710 ROMs will behave on it.
    If you can I'd try reaching out on XDA to fellow R760 owners and see what they're doing right now.
    Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!

i have a alltel samsung s2 now in possession if you are still looking for it to make the root thingy.. model number is sch-r760x... feel free to call me 478-273-1521 because i need your help also