- 20 Posts
Questions about eMMC bug
So I purchased a used d710 yesterday here's what I've done so far.
1 Installed SPH-D710_FI27_CL1127689_Rooted_Nodata to root
2 Mad a bad move and ran Rom manager which froze android but it came back up in about 2 min.
3 I then misunderstood the tut linked from here and installed SPH-D710.FF18_CL663858_ROOTED-OneClick for CWM
4 I then understood the tut and ran e4gtauto-lite option D for cwm
5 Now running FF18 with 3.0.15-g6cd35a2-dirty AGAT_v0.1.1# and getting OTA update push.
Question : can I install that update and then install cm10 nightly with gapps from AGAT without a eMMC brick? eMMC check say I YES. Insane chip.
- 12-06-2012, 08:40 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 04:53 PM #4
- 12-10-2012, 12:47 PM #5
- 12-10-2012, 02:46 PM #6
- 12-11-2012, 02:16 AM #7
- By luke31 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:21 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:38 AM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:23 PM