Visit site
I found this

Will this work on our phone
Cm10 by phantom (unofficial 12-6-12)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you mean to link something? Multi window probably won't see much if any development for this phone due to the phone's screen resolution. The screen size is probably adequate, but the resolution is the prohibitive factor. I believe someone ported it for the stock JB ROM on the International model of the SGSII, but from the screenshots I saw it wasn't very effective for the reasons I mentioned.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
no, that won't work on our phone. It could possibly be ported with enough time and work...long press home works just fine for me :).

Stryke_the_Orc

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I am working on this, I'm close (you can find my thread on xda) but this will only work for touchwiz based roms as its Samsung proprietary code:beer:

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Can you give us a link to what you have for touchwiz. I'm running stock rooted and would love this.

Stryke_the_Orc

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Can you give us a link to what you have for touchwiz. I'm running stock rooted and would love this.

I can link you to my thread on xda, but the mod is still a work in progress. I've got to figure out why the windows aren't splitting the way they should. As soon as it is 100% working I'll be posting in both forums:beer:

Stryke_the_Orc

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to Tdunham at xda, we now have a working multiwindow port. It's a full ROM, we're still working towards gaining native multiwindow. This is not a fully functional ROM though as it was ported from a gsm variant, so 4g doesn't work. If you're clever enough to figure out how to search, you'll find the thread;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz