- 2 Posts
ICS downgrade to GB E4GT
Hello you guys Im new to rooting and successfully rooted my E4GT to ICS 4.0.4 FI27....Although it was accidentally because I want to go back to Gingerbread for better battery life. Is there a way to revert back to GB or restore to a rooted stock Gingerbread.?????
- 12-12-2012, 11:49 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 12:04 AM #3
- 12-13-2012, 11:16 AM #4
Re: ICS downgrade to GB E4GT
I wrote a guide on how to do the s awhile back.
[GUIDE - How To] Rollback to Gingerbread (EL29)
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By gbreeze in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
- By alog122 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:01 AM
- By LoveMyPalmTreo in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:32 AM
- By myersjesse in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 19Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:03 PM
- By MustangDan74 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 05:21 PM