- 1 Posts
Need help rooting epic 4g touch!
Can someone please help me, im new to rooting and the Android OS, but very familier with iOS. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch and id like to root it.The android version is 2.3.6 and the baseband is FI24, R760.01. Also im not with a big provider like At&t or Sprint, Im with a local service provider called silverstar. Not sure if that will affect the rooting process. Sorry kind of a noob with Androids, can someone please help?
- 12-24-2012, 12:54 AM #2
- 12-24-2012, 11:30 AM #3
- 338 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
Re: Need help rooting epic 4g touch!
So please don't flash Sprint builds or that could do bad things to your phone.
I believe ICS is out on the US Cellular site, you may be able to use that one but I'm not sure what if any changes will be required.Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || SXTP-Developers || RootzWiki
If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
Right now I'm putting any of those towards getting a Nexus 5 and/or G2 for Sprint.
Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
- By nicholasyoung86 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2013, 03:42 PM
- By neocromater in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:17 AM
- By hav5250 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:30 PM
- By Treybers in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2011, 05:08 PM
- By Chimmy in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:14 PM