- 1 Posts
Need help rooting epic 4g touch!
Can someone please help me, im new to rooting and the Android OS, but very familier with iOS. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch and id like to root it.The android version is 2.3.6 and the baseband is FI24, R760.01. Also im not with a big provider like At&t or Sprint, Im with a local service provider called silverstar. Not sure if that will affect the rooting process. Sorry kind of a noob with Androids, can someone please help?
- 12-23-2012, 11:54 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 10:30 AM #3
- 341 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
Re: Need help rooting epic 4g touch!
So please don't flash Sprint builds or that could do bad things to your phone.
I believe ICS is out on the US Cellular site, you may be able to use that one but I'm not sure what if any changes will be required.
- By nicholasyoung86 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2013, 02:42 PM
- By neocromater in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2012, 09:17 AM
- By hav5250 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:30 PM
- By Treybers in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:08 PM
- By Chimmy in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:14 AM