- 150 Posts
Apps deleting themselves
So I'm rockin CM10 and whenever I turn my phone off or reboot. Apps are deleting themselves. The icons are still there but it says app is not installed. Any suggestions?
Sent from my JellyBean Epic Touchy GoodnessBlackBerry 8130_Nextel i880_BlackBerry 8330_HTC Hero_Samsung Epic_Motorola Photon_Samsung Epic Touch 2
- 01-12-2013, 01:18 PM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: Apps deleting themselves
I had the same problem when I was running CM10. First, try to reinstall the app and see if that works. You may end up with two icons for the same app, in which case you have to uninstall the app (gets rid of both icons) and then reinstall the app once again, resulting in one icon. I know this is a round-about way of doing this but it worked for me. The other alternative is to re-flash the ROM and Gapps, which should clear it up.
Deodexed/full debloat/tweaked FL16 E4GT
- By sandoff in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 07:28 PM
- By rodney01 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2011, 02:53 PM
- By movrshakr in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 14Last Post: 02-21-2011, 08:17 PM
- By kristi in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2011, 11:53 PM
- By xvflutop in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:53 PM