Need help with my galaxy 2

haiti_912

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
What proper flashing or what link i have to download to turn my sprint galaxy 2 to enable it to work on the alltel network? or verzion

kcevans63

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, looked into it my self. Probably and most possibly none. Btw, unlocking your device to use with another network/carrier became illegal on Saturday 01/26/13, unless you purchased your device prior to that (from my understanding).

Sent from: deodexed and stripped GA10 w/Agats GA10 recovery E4GT

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, looked into it my self. Probably and most possibly none. Btw, unlocking your device to use with another network/carrier became illegal on Saturday 01/26/13, unless you purchased your device prior to that (from my understanding).

Sent from: deodexed and stripped GA10 w/Agats GA10 recovery E4GT

Actually, there's still a bit of gray area, but gbhill (Jerry) put together a great article explaining what unlocking means and in what scenarios it would apply.
What you need to know about cell phone unlocking | Android Central

4MUSKRAT

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The "Unlocking" you are talking about is for GSM(Sim Cards Carrier's like AT&T & T-Mo) phones. CDMA(Verizon,Sprint,Metro, Cricket & Others) phones get Flashed and there is no link to any rom for you to flash so your phone to just work on on any other carrier. You have to either Manually "Flash" it or use a Flashing Program so all the correct info is inserted in the correct places in the phones settings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995