- 4 Posts
El29 Odin need help
Sorry for a lame question, but I am in need of advice. I have searched for the answer, but that lead me to be even more confused. My question is I am rooted using the original Odin method. I have the el29, and I need to know in order please. What steps do I need to make so I can update my phone? And when I update my Rom what version am I looking for? Thanks for your help.
Rooted EVO LTE baby
- 01-28-2013, 09:49 AM #2
- 2,426 Posts
- Calkulin 2.7/Desperado
Re: El29 Odin need help
To update the phone you can just install a new ROM. There are plenty ROMs on XDA based on the newest official release and AOSP/Custom ROMs. All ROMs pretty much provide instructions to install the ROM.
For reference, you can look at this thread for a basic how-to on installing ROMs safely: IMPORTANT! READ THIS - Regarding the EMMC Brick Bug on the E4GT
It provides some information on installing Touchwiz (TW) based ROMs as well as AOSP (CM) ROMs which is important to understand.
- By icewater106 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:06 PM
- By icewater106 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:03 PM
- By icewater106 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:02 PM
- By brettsalyer in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:48 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM