- 169 Posts
Rooted and Custom ROM- Phone Keeps Turning Off
My Epic 4G Touch is rooted and I am a Flash-o-holic big time. I have been running into a problem with my phone being a say 63% or so battery and then suddenly it says my battery is low and then it shuts down. When I restart it the battery read 2 or 3%. Very annoying to b sure. Can't go ANYWHERE without my cord to plug in.
My question is: Is this caused from too many Flashes (that is what my wife thinks it is, she thinks rooting and putting on custom ROMS upsets the cell phone gods) or do I just have a bad battery that needs replacing?
Have any of you ever had this issue?
Thanks for any help in this area.
- 01-29-2013, 09:43 AM #2
Re: Rooted and Custom ROM- Phone Keeps Turning Off
This sounds more like a battery problem than a flashing (err..ROM flashing that is) problem. It's not caused by flashing ROMs regularly, instead its caused by irregularities in charging pattern or just a bad battery.
- 01-29-2013, 11:50 AM #3
- By dishe in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 187Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:36 PM
- By Generic_User_2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:57 PM
- By Yourdogsdead in forum Atrix Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:58 PM
- By rohanjs in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
- By eRod v1.0 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:40 AM