- 02-02-2013, 01:04 AM #2
Re: 10.1 cm
What do you mean on accident? if you flashed it then it was intentional...unless you didn't know you downloaded and flashed that ROM...which is scary if you don't know what you are doing.
Anywho, there's another build on XDA that runs great, might want to give that one a try as well until Sbrissen releases an updated build.
- 02-03-2013, 11:16 AM #4
Re: 10.1 cm
Ah, I get what you mean. Just be cautious with what you install. Read through the threads thoroughly and understand the installation of the ROM.
[ROM] CyanogenMod 10.1 - WILD FOR THE NIGHT - Jan. 31, 2013 - xda-developers
There are other ROMs posted in the Original Development forum worth using.
- By Aceroller in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 16Last Post: 10-12-2012, 11:51 AM
- By mablake184 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:58 PM
- By valleysfinest707 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:17 PM
- By DasWarlock in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:52 PM
- By Easton091 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:56 AM