Holding Vol down and power dont bring up download mode.... help
I am trying to root my wife's phone, but I can't get to download mode no matter how hard i press both buttons. The phone is and has been on sprint stock roms since bought, and it currently sits on fl24. No matter how long or short I hold the buttons, it boots to the regular sprint animation.
Vol up and power does get me to a limited recovery menu.
and at one point i was able to get into download mode, but i accidentally rebooted after.
EDIT---I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE POST. AFTER MANY REBOOTS AND ALMOST BREAKING 2 FINGERS FROM PUSHING SO HARD ON THE BUTTONS, I GOT IT TO GO INTO DOWNLOAD MODE. (SORRY FOR THE CAPS..)
- 03-13-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Holding Vol down and power dont bring up download mode.... help
I had this issue as well and finally got it to boot to download mode with adb:
adb reboot download
Then I tried it again via the volume-down/power (after having rooted it) and was able to get it to work...one time...only once..........*sigh*
- By bzeemomof4 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Mr Droid in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
- By ZYLNZ13 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM
- By AznSwag1 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:36 AM
- By clafountaine in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:07 PM