Bit of an issue
Ok, So I have attempted to install Jelly Bean on my phone via CyanogenMod 10.1. I somehow managed to flash the Direct-boot CWM5 kernal v18.104.22.168 before I had the CM10 Zip file on the phone. So now I am at a loss as what to do since I cannot figure out how to add files to the phone in Custom Recovery mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- 02-15-2013, 09:06 PM #2
- 02-15-2013, 09:12 PM #4
- 02-15-2013, 09:53 PM #6
- 18 Posts
Re: Bit of an issue
You will have to flash a ROM via PC Odin in to your device and start over. Go to Rwilco12.com and select a one-click ROM file, download to your PC, flash to your device. Make sure ROM is for your specific device (I'm assuming E4GT). Read the tutorial on the site regarding flashing one clicks. Then if CM10 is your desire, you can flash that afterwards. Make sure you have all the files you need (ROM, kernel, gapps, etc) prior to the process.
Btw... I would recommend flashing a JB ROM fom the site. It will be a stock TW, but you have the choice of rooted (it will root device) or non rooted. Good luck, and at least its very fixable.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
- 02-15-2013, 10:07 PM #7
- 02-15-2013, 10:47 PM #9
- 02-16-2013, 12:24 AM #11
- By angryweb in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2012, 03:54 PM
- By E_Cross in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:29 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 28Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:43 PM
- By androidatic in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 33Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:00 PM
- By Killjoy in forum Droid BionicReplies: 63Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM