- 50 Posts
USB Storage full; can't clear?
So, for some reason.. My phones USB storage is full all of a sudden (11.50GB) it says. I just re-rooted my phone and have no where near that amount. I'm on the Blu Kuban ICS rom currently. I tried to format it, but it did nothing. Any idea of how to switch it to my external SD card, somehow? I can't find it... Thanks.
- 03-10-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- 56 Posts
- By thoots in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 23Last Post: Today, 01:19 AM
- By dpang in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:46 PM
- By colonelcack in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM
- By mushedroom in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2011, 06:24 PM
- By thebullfrog in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:52 PM