- 3 Posts
Flashing 4.2.2 ROM on Virgin mobile Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch GB28
I recently got a new Galaxy S2 Epic 4G touch from Virgin Mobile (Build D710.GB28), and it comes with stock android 4.1.2. And since I had been using 4.2.2 in my nexus device I dont really like the 4.1.2 look. So now I want to flash 4.2.2 in my S2. But the problem is I couldn't find any post specific to my build. There r other instructions but those are for previous build and most of those instructions seems to have centered around ICS as their stock android. So is there any post that has instructions specific to my build. Has any one flash 4.2.2 on 4.1.2 in a Virgin mobile S2. Or should I just double flash, 1st ICS and then 4.2.2.
Last edited by TanRRiV; 07-26-2013 at 06:45 PM.
- 07-26-2013, 07:13 PM #2
- 07-26-2013, 07:29 PM #3
Re: Flashing 4.2.2 ROM on Virgin mobile Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch GB28
Its plenty of sprint and virgin mobile ROMs for the s2. And last I had the s2 the same ROMs could work for both sprint and virgin.
Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2
- 08-11-2013, 11:11 PM #4
- 01-23-2014, 01:42 AM #5
- By boobear22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:59 PM
- By 6tr6tr in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:50 PM
- By dmcincubus in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 07-26-2013, 09:23 PM
- By Daniel Dobson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 06:54 PM
- By Master Brian in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2013, 04:38 PM