- 63 Posts
Removing 3Minit Framework
I'm running JellyVerse 4.1.2 ROM V4 (highly recommended)
However - at one point either I installed 3Minit Framework - V2.1.1 or so...
Now - 3Minit Framework is at V3+ and I would like to upgrade
Unfortunately - If I flash the new framework my device goes into reboot mode - I have to reformat and relfash my ROM
What is really surprising - is the ROM no longer comes with 3MINIT - needs to be added separately, but in my case reflashing the ROM does not remove 3minit...
Any ideas - I read I could do a device wipe - but I've never tried that - any issues reflashing after that? I assume I need to start from scratch if I do that?
- 09-07-2013, 05:27 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: Removing 3Minit Framework
Thanks for the reply.
That doesn't seem to do the trick - still get the reboot loop.
I finally was able to remove 3minit by using 'root app delete' - deleting the system 3minit .apk - then cleared cache and dalvik, reflashed the new version of 3minit.
- 09-08-2013, 09:24 AM #4
- By jcochran1977 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:41 AM
- By TTuck10 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:11 PM
- By razter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:54 AM
- By szyman27 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:54 AM
- By mkdlmr in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:59 AM