Help (Yellow Triangle)

flyinb501

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm a noob to all of this but decided I would try and root this phone on the advice of a friend. Well I am now stuck on the yellow triangle screen.

All I did was the Odin one click method with EL26 using this file:
http://www.rwilco12.com/Files/Devic...is41g/Stock CWM/One-Click/EL26_Stock_CWM5.exe

It said "pass" when it was finished, but when the phone started to reboot it just got stuck on the yellow triangle screen. Please help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm a noob to all of this but decided I would try and root this phone on the advice of a friend. Well I am now stuck on the yellow triangle screen.

All I did was the Odin one click method with EL26 using this file:
http://www.rwilco12.com/Files/Devic...is41g/Stock CWM/One-Click/EL26_Stock_CWM5.exe

It said "pass" when it was finished, but when the phone started to reboot it just got stuck on the yellow triangle screen. Please help!

Try flashing back to stock and starting over. rwilco files are good, but probably a bad download.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. When you say flash back to stock, do you mean one of these? Does it matter which OS I use (ICS, GB, JB)?

Rwilco12's Android Repository - Downloads

You need to download the os that was on the phone before you rooted it if you can't remember which it was type the name of your phone into Google and see which version of android it uses and one last thing Odin is a neat little app but flashing a ROM using your PC/laptop is a lot more stable.

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

flyinb501

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You need to download the os that was on the phone before you rooted it if you can't remember which it was type the name of your phone into Google and see which version of android it uses and one last thing Odin is a neat little app but flashing a ROM using your PC/laptop is a lot more stable.

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Okay, thanks. I know I was on ICS so I used the ICS FF18. I'm back up and running now.

Download GB 27. Assuming you are on Sprint.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Do you have a link?

flyinb501

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I would just use rwilcos.

So on his site if I go to:

Root > Files > Devices > Samsung Galaxy S2 (Sprint) (SPH-D710) > Stock ROMs > JB > GB27 > Full Restore

Do I choose rooted or unrooted? I'm pretty sure the phone is still not rooted. Will this root the phone, or will it just put the new stock ROM on their?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So on his site if I go to:

Root > Files > Devices > Samsung Galaxy S2 (Sprint) (SPH-D710) > Stock ROMs > JB > GB27 > Full Restore

Do I choose rooted or unrooted? I'm pretty sure the phone is still not rooted. Will this root the phone, or will it just put the new stock ROM on their?

For whatever reason his root files are hit and miss. I would go unrooted and just root later.