I will donate to master chef that will help me flash!

Christophers Miller

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
This post is a bit long winded, so please bare with me.

Good morning guys! Here's a little background. I rooted my phone a few months ago. I believe it was thru my phone. I downloaded a root checker, and it said it went thru. I also confirmed it with a few rooted apps. So that is good. After that, I installed clockwork. It is blue font cwm-based recovery v5.5.0.4. I have tried to download multiple roms in combination with kernels. Cwm said it installed comatose? (sorry, been a while since I tried) it just factory reset the phone. Then after trying again I get a (bad) error.... So i try to use mobile Odin. Nothing. The problem is that I have no Internet connection on my pc right now. And on top of that, my pc does not recognize it. Tried everything. Just can't get it to recognize my phone. The biggest problem is that I forgot the method I used to root it. I hope that wouldn't matter. Did I flash the wrong cwm? Please tell me I can flash a rom kernel and all that jazz thru my phone. I'm sorry I cannot give much help. It's been a while since I tried so I can't give much info but what I have systemwise. I'm stuck on fl26 and I have looked around a bit and can't figure this out. This is so much more complicated than my hd2 and old Optimus. Also, if someone invests their time in helping me, I WILL donate as soon as the jobs done. System info:

MODEL NUMBER
SPH-D710VMUB

FIRMWARE

BASEBAND VERSION
S:D710.10 S. FL26

KERNAN VERSION
3.0.15-SPH-D710.FF18-CL665858
so.infra@SEP-113#3
sup preempt Monday Jun 18 19:35:19 kit 2012

BUILD NUMBER
IMM761.FL26

HARDWARE VERSION
D710.10

CWM-BASED RECOVERY
V5.5.0.4

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.
First I would try downloading and installing updated Samsung drivers. Then, if you can get into Download mode, I would reflash a stock ROM.

Christophers Miller

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I have tried and tried Samsung drivers. This computer is out of the question. Can you shoot. Me a link to the right rom please? And do I just unto into recovery like normal to flash it? What is the other option for. I press on volume one way for recovery and the other for download mode

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have tried and tried Samsung drivers. This computer is out of the question. Can you shoot. Me a link to the right rom please? And do I just unto into recovery like normal to flash it? What is the other option for. I press on volume one way for recovery and the other for download mode

Stock ROMs need Odin to flash. Try different cables, USB ports, and removing USB hubs.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

motionpixture

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
you can tether internet from your phone to your computer using your usb cord so u can update your drivers... i have all the professional programs to help you flash your phone and put it on any service u want.. no donation needed ... i would be able to do all of that from here if u are able to figure out how to connect your internet thru your phone and download teamviewer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21