- 1 Posts
Stuck on boot screen with yellow triangle...please help
The phone is/was rooted (by one click) and with gc01 and i believed it was stock rom. This my first time doing this so please excuse my lack of knowledge.
I was following at least I think I was trying to follow instructions (for Installing CyanogenMod 11.0) listed on post 770 link here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=770
I skipped step 1 and went to step 2. I opened up the One-Click EL26 Stock CWM5.exe. I waited for it to recoginze and clicked start. It went into screen where it says "Samsung Galaxy 2" but with a yellow triangle with exclamation and won't remove from this screen? Also holding the power button doesn't work when trying to turn it off from this screen; so the battery have to remove unless I use the power off option in recovery.
I tried to boot into recovery and it does allow me to do so. It takes me to ClockWorkMod v184.108.40.206. I am also still able to get into download mode. Any help would be good? Thanks in advance.
- 07-30-2014, 07:47 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 06:27 PM
- By mc4nam in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:46 PM
- By mhans311 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:29 PM
- By holz75 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:08 PM