Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314

Quote Originally Posted by ynot2985 View Post
    I have the zagg invisible shield and swear by it... its been through a lot too! lol
    Agreed Highly rcommend the Zagg!

anyone have any reccomendations for a screen protector with the most Glass like feel? thats my main concern. i dont want a sticky one (im a swyper). right now im leaning towards a cheap ebay one. i dont care if those get scratched because i can just replace it with another one cause those are so cheap.

any ebay screen protector suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    anyone have any reccomendations for a screen protector with the most Glass like feel? thats my main concern. i dont want a sticky one (im a swyper). right now im leaning towards a cheap ebay one. i dont care if those get scratched because i can just replace it with another one cause those are so cheap.

any ebay screen protector suggestions?

This is what you want. Feels better than the glass screen.
    HTC Evo LTE

Thumbs up Best screen and device protector

I have found that the best screen protector is from Covertshield.com. Lifetime of the device warranty. I have it on my Droid X and a few others. Their price seems better than the others as well. Not sure if they serial offer free shipping but at 14.99 you can't beat it.

I have Zagg's invisible screen on my phone. I am on my 3rd Zagg's. The problem I am having is that after about 3 to 4 weeks the screen protector starts to wrinkle, with all soughts of distortion all over it. There are no bublles/air pockets, and you can only see them at an angle in the right light. Has anyone else noticed this with Zaggs?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Makad View Post
    I have Zagg's invisible screen on my phone. I am on my 3rd Zagg's. The problem I am having is that after about 3 to 4 weeks the screen protector starts to wrinkle, with all soughts of distortion all over it. There are no bublles/air pockets, and you can only see them at an angle in the right light. Has anyone else noticed this with Zaggs?
    Yeah, I just got my Evo last week and had best buy put the Zagg shield on it. Not impressed so far. It is very orange peely and sticky to the touch. Just about ready to peel it off.

I have read thru this entire thread now and am up in the air between Phantom Skinz and SGP Steinheil. Pretty sure I want the crystal or clear ones, not the matte ones.

Has anyone experience with both of these? Not just one or the other. What I am most concerned with is having a more "glasslike" feel and if either one is better for fingerprints. Durability isn't my top concern because replacing a $15 protector is still a lot better than replacing the entire screen. Also if one is easier to install, that is always a plus too. Let me know what you guys think.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

i just got my steinheil ultra crystal clear protector today and i have to say it's like having nothing on the phone at all. i like!! a hassle to put on, but worth it. i'm glad they send two becuz the directions were a bit unclear to me so i messed up the first one easily! lol. if you decide to go with that, definitely look up some installation vids on youtube.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

i have used zagg and all my phone but i dont like the sticky feel to it so i looked around and found phantom skinz they are awesome they feel better and give the same protection as zagg and they are cheaper and same warranty as zagg the best part is they are way easier to install...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    I prefer pouch cases. Hard cases tend to scratch the body of the phone instead of protecting it. I like Sena cases personally. Good quality cases for decent prices.
    Any recommendations for a good leather case for an EVO with an extended battery (from Gorilla Gadgets)?

Quote Originally Posted by cochese2323 View Post
    Yeah, I just got my Evo last week and had best buy put the Zagg shield on it. Not impressed so far. It is very orange peely and sticky to the touch. Just about ready to peel it off.

I have read thru this entire thread now and am up in the air between Phantom Skinz and SGP Steinheil. Pretty sure I want the crystal or clear ones, not the matte ones.

Has anyone experience with both of these? Not just one or the other. What I am most concerned with is having a more "glasslike" feel and if either one is better for fingerprints. Durability isn't my top concern because replacing a $15 protector is still a lot better than replacing the entire screen. Also if one is easier to install, that is always a plus too. Let me know what you guys think.
    I had a Zagg screen protector on my original EVO and it seemed to have a 'rubbery' type feel to it, almost causing your finger to drag. Tha application process was great and there were no bubbles whatsoever. I want something smoother and more glass-like.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

I like Clarivue and Steinheil.

I'm still using the Steinheil I got in August. It has saved my evo from a lot of scratches. SGP is the way to go.
    HTC Evo LTE

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBayX415 View Post
    Just bought a clarvue privacy screen, should get it this week
    I just got mine the other day. Very happy with it so far.

(I have a fascinate though)

I think a screen protector are necessary for a cell phone.

Default Stealth Guard

I personally like the Stealth Guard Screen protector. I was able to get it at a low cost and I really like how it covers the entire device. I use for all my electronics and I would really recommend it to anyone looking for a screen protector.

aph

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

Default Re: Best screen protector?

You get what you pay for. The Mobile Items ones arent the best, they leave a rainbow like residue after putting them on. Sometimes the glue comes off while separating the protective sheet from the protector itself.

Boxwave is the highest quality, but they're not cheap.

screen protector is not necessary IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    screen protector is not necessary IMO.

CrazyonDigital has a great Screen for $3.98

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314