HTC Evo Pouch?

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know whether it comes with a pouch or not.
When i got my palm pre, it came with a pouch to hold me off until i got an actual case,

If not, i'm thinking of buying one for the HTC HD2, as it is the same size as the Evo, and have it ready for day one.

Heres one i found for under 10 dollars shipped. Genuine HTC Pouch Case For HTC Touch HD2 T8585 (HTC Leo) : neTimes.com
What do you guys think?

Heres another one on amazon i like http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Case-T-Mobile-HTC-HD2/dp/B003LASZP8/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273902485&sr=8-10

Last edited:

Bodar

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered at Radio Shack today, and the associate claimed that it will come with a silicon or gel sleeve, FWIW. She was not terribly knowledgeable on the phone but she did have the store's info sheet for the phone. So take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

alan7467

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered at Radio Shack today, and the associate claimed that it will come with a silicon or gel sleeve, FWIW. She was not terribly knowledgeable on the phone but she did have the store's info sheet for the phone. So take this with a grain of salt.

That would make sense because the HD2 comes with a silicone case. Though I hear it's the annoying lint magnet type.

Giblet

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The phone comes with no case in the box. The radio shack employee was most likely referring to the $20 accessory credit you get for pre-ordering.

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Beware of buying and HTC HD2 pouch or case for your EVO (had to make it look scary :p). They may be the same size, but,

• The EVO's 3.5 mm headphone plug is on the top. Whereas the HD2's is on the bottom.
  • The volume rockers are also on the opposite side of the phones.
  • The EVO also has the HDMI on the bottom so the holes on an HD2 case might not line up.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Beware of buying and HTC HD2 pouch or case for your EVO (had to make it look scary :p). They may be the same size, but,

• The EVO's 3.5 mm headphone plug is on the top. Whereas the HD2's is on the bottom.
  • The volume rockers are also on the opposite side of the phones.
  • The EVO also has the HDMI on the bottom so the holes on an HD2 case might not line up.

Not a single one of those issues would matter with a pouch case. Unless my definition of a pouch case is completely different than yours. ;)

RedWings

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered this one:

HTC HD2, HTC EVO 4G Messenger Vertical Pouch

thumbnail_DSC_0990.jpg

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
You might want to rethink ordering that 10 buck pouch as it's made for the regular HTC HD2 which measures 4.74" tall while the US HD2 and EVO come in at 4.8" tall

Does anyone know whether it comes with a pouch or not.
When i got my palm pre, it came with a pouch to hold me off until i got an actual case,

If not, i'm thinking of buying one for the HTC HD2, as it is the same size as the Evo, and have it ready for day one.

Heres one i found for under 10 dollars shipped. Genuine HTC Pouch Case For HTC Touch HD2 T8585 (HTC Leo) : neTimes.com
What do you guys think?

Heres another one on amazon i like Amazon.com: Leather Case for T-Mobile HTC HD2 - Vertical Pouch Type (Black): Electronics

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was told by HTC that Day Deal gets cases in fairly early and to go there so I did. They didn't have anything so I called to ask and was told oh any case for the HD2 would work. And they had some cute ones but I need the kickstand cut out. So I guess I'll wait. My guy would like the messenger pouch if it had a thing on the back to clip on your pants..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech