Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Default HTC Evo Skins/Cases

Came across some accessories for the Evo thought I'd let you guys know.

Thanked by 3:
    Regional Leg Breaker

Global Posts
    7,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    Too many to list...

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanked by:

Ok me and my friend saw these same cases the other night on Amzers website. I know some say 6/7 and some say 6/21 but I need one before the phone comes out. But if you look at the rubberdized ones compared to the silicone gel ones the rubberdized ones cover the camera at the top on the front am I not right? So why would you want that one? I just one some cute colored ones solid and prints silicone or hard I don't know yet. I saw this casemate barely there case for i phone that I was hoping came out for us. And if Sprint has cutes on the 4th I'll get one from them to hold me over. Cause I plan on having several. I know Sprint listed a pack of colored ones you can buy and I am hoping they will be available on the 4th..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

I'm sure they'll have a few cases the day the phone comes out and later one you'll see some more variations. I can see what you're talking about with the case thats covering the front camera, I hope thats not the case when they come out.

One cover that I really want to see is the perforated one.

Global Posts
    951 Global Posts

thank you

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Waiting for seidio innocase. Ordered cheap case from ebay until more available.

I just want invisishield and a holster because i hate putting my phones in my pocket
    Banned

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    I'm sure they'll have a few cases the day the phone comes out and later one you'll see some more variations. I can see what you're talking about with the case thats covering the front camera, I hope thats not the case when they come out.

Thats likely just their render and not how it would actually be.

It would be product suicide to block a camera with the case.

Well I am still going to order a silicone one from Amzer for 9.95 but it says 6/7which sucks. But i am going to wait and see what else is out there. I bought this little pink pouch with a clip to clip to my purse or just to use when putting the phone in my purse. It's just until I get something better. I hope the phone fits in there ok. But I don't just want to throw my phone in my purse.. Well if it's got a case on it I guess I will unless it fits in my pouch with case on will see.. I jusy wish the phone was out already. My EVP person said it could be a few days early. And I live where there shipped from Louisville Kentucky..

Global Posts
    1,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Looks interesting. Maybe i take a looky.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

nifty!

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

I am waiting for seidio as well. I am also curious to see what Sprint will have in store, since all Premier customers get 20% off accessories.

I picked up an Incase neoprene slip case for a 4.3" GPS at Best Buy on clearance for 9.99 (25.99 reg price) to get by until some more holsters/cases are released.

I figure it will fit since most 4.3" GPS units are probably a little larger than the Evo will be.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

i will wait for more upper end cases to be released. the reason i say to hold out is because the phone may have proximity sensor in the front and some other stuff that shouldn't be covers. from the links of that link, it might be covering the sensor.

I hope we see an OtterBox or something similar that provides a decent amount of protection soon. I want this phone on launch day but cant risk leaving it unprotected.

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

More caring about which cases RadioShack will sell, my 20 credit will be for that

i want my evo to be naked
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ienjoysoup08 View Post
    i want my evo to be naked
    Lol I hear you, some cases/covers are too bulky for me.

After searched a lot of stores, I found some pretty HTC cases

I saw some I phone cases on Amazon that I liked called Case Mate Barely There. I hope they come out with ones for our phone. Someone mentioned them and I googled it and it took me to Amazon and iphone ones.

I really wish there were more choices before the phone goes live but, I will get something early to protect it until a better solution appears.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Yeah might also get an extra battery.
    Its RED too.

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Yeah might also get an extra battery.
    Its RED too.

I am going to get one of the powermat batteries, assuming they don't reduce the size of the battery. Either that or an expanded size bat.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Yeah speaking of batteries there was a leak of accessories and there was some sort of battery contraption. Wonder what that is.

ETA: Found it:

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Heres a site I ordered from before for my Pre, the gelaskins were very nice looking, im assuming they will be similar quality for the evo

thats the HD2 ones, im willing to bet anything that the evo ones will be available at launch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast