Slider Case for EVO?

epa1775#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Since the case is to add minimal thickness would having the case on prevent the phone from being able to use one of those hip cases that the phone slides in and out of? I know they're not cool but I hate carrying my phone in my pocket.

Pete

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
This looks nice. These may just be renders and not the final design but it's worth noting that the front camera is blocked by this case.

That's not technically a problem yet since there is no public software that lets one use the front camera lol.

tracerit

May 16, 2010
Visit site
how is Amzer's quality? I've never heard of them before. My experience with "rubberized hard cases" varies. Seidio makes great cases, but after a few months, the soft rubberized skin starts to peel. I also got an ebay rubberized case for like $5 and it peeled the second day lol. I'm guessing Amzer is somewhere right in the middle?

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
This looks nice. These may just be renders and not the final design but it's worth noting that the front camera is blocked by this case.

I didn't notice that, hmm that could a problem.

That's not technically a problem yet since there is no public software that lets one use the front camera lol.

Sure there is. The version of Qik that will ship with the EVO supports video chatting and allows you to use the front or rear facing camera. Several of the videos floating around show it in use.

http://www.androidcentral.com/video-chat-demo-sprint-evo-4g

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
how is Amzer's quality? I've never heard of them before. My experience with "rubberized hard cases" varies. Seidio makes great cases, but after a few months, the soft rubberized skin starts to peel. I also got an ebay rubberized case for like $5 and it peeled the second day lol. I'm guessing Amzer is somewhere right in the middle?

I've purchased a minimum of 6 Seidio cases in the past 3 or 4 years and never have I had one break or peel.

Amzer makes **** poor quality stuff.....one of the you get what you pay for items.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol