ATTENTION SEIDIO: We want our 4g cases on the 4th!!!!!

rawdawg

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my combo case. I've never had any Seidio items, but I've heard very good things. I also ordered the Invisible Shield from Zagg yesterday with the 50% off. Can hardly wait until my 9:00 am BB appointment!

el_capitan

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my combo case. I've never had any Seidio items, but I've heard very good things. I also ordered the Invisible Shield from Zagg yesterday with the 50% off. Can hardly wait until my 9:00 am BB appointment!

Hope it's not the full body Zagg, because it won't fit into the Innocase with it on.

rawdawg

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Just the front so I should be OK. I hope that all the good stuff that I have heard about Seidio is correct. The case looks great. Should have everything by the time I pick up my EVO 4G at 9:00 am on Friday!:)

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm kind of mad b/c I ordered mine the 30th and mine stills says this and I'm not happy about it:

Detailed Results:

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, June 01, 2010, 9:27 pm, GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 01, 2010

Why has my case not moved since June 1st?! Seidio, any suggestions why others are getting theirs and mine isn't even moving?

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm kind of mad b/c I ordered mine the 30th and mine stills says this and I'm not happy about it:

Detailed Results:

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, June 01, 2010, 9:27 pm, GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050
Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 01, 2010

Why has my case not moved since June 1st?! Seidio, any suggestions why others are getting theirs and mine isn't even moving?

Please PM me your order #, I will do the follow up.

Seidio

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
My case and holster were sitting on my doorstep tonight.. and I had shipped via FedEx SuperSaver.. Thank you Seidio!!

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
epphllps said:
That was extremely quick to get back to me! Seidio is great at that. Hopefully I will find out what is up and get my case like everyone else before I go out of town Monday!

Hello,

A lot of the times USPS do not update their tracking information until the package is delivered. Maybe that is why they insist to call is Delivery Confirmation instead of tracking number. Rest assured, the package is on its way to you! :)

BPHusker

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The case is awesome! I just installed it. I got a 2 pack of the screen protectors since I knew I would screw something up and I did. The first time there was a bubble at the top left of the screen along with some dust particles. I decided to pull it off and reapply. Well that was made it horrible and look even worse. So I decided to use the 2nd one and there are only 2 dust specks now and the top part still is bubbled. Since it was my last one I don't want to take it off. Is there anything I can do other than get another package of them... :(

leonffs

May 13, 2010
Visit site
How well do the cases work? In my experience these kind of cases on smartphones are best served for trapping dirt and sand particles between the case and phone and scratching the finish. I've had the same experience with screen protectors. Back when I had an iPhone I had one of the screen shields and all it did was trap little pieces of dirt that created small scratches. I've noticed since I've stopped using the protectors, glass touchscreens are very difficult to scratch and do better on their own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon