Amzer cases for EVO?

G_mann

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my Amzer Silicon case on yesterday and I'm liking it, has the thickened corners and the textured edges fit the hand real nice. I'm sure that everyone else has noticed that the earpiece area has that sharp edge at the very top of the phone; that problem is fixed with this case. And it's not slimy feeling like that Silicon case from Sprint for my Instinct.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Got my Amzer Silicon case on yesterday and I'm liking it, has the thickened corners and the textured edges fit the hand real nice. I'm sure that everyone else has noticed that the earpiece area has that sharp edge at the very top of the phone; that problem is fixed with this case. And it's not slimy feeling like that Silicon case from Sprint for my Instinct.

That sharp earpiece is my only gripe so far with the Evo, but I knew a case would fix that so I'm being patient.

JERAVICIOUS

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered the argyle luxe case from amzer a few weeks ago on amazon. Still waiting for it. They sold out fast. For those who do have this case, does it make the phone to big to fit in a leather pouch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa