Sprint has Evo Accessories In

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I happened to stop by my Sprint Corporate store on my way to work just to see what universal car mounts they had that would work for the Evo. When the Sales guy was talking to me he asked me if i had the Evo and I told him yes. i showed it to him and everything and asked if they had any cases in and he said yes. He was like I'll contact our manager to see if it's ok if I sell you one. At this point I was happy as hell. But then all of a sudden as we were waiting for the manager to call us back, this other sales guy said, "Yeah....we can't sell him any of the Evo accessories, they haven't even been inventoried," I was like what the $%^&. I'm gonna stop back by there on my way home from work. Hopefully they have a new crew working and I'll be able to leave with a case for my Evo.

By the way, i did purchase a universal car mount. It's nice too and very sturdy. I will post pics of tonight when I get home. I wanted to get a mount where I didn't have to remove the case off the Evo. It was orignally $39.99 but I got it for $30.00 Sprint Premier Discount.

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes please post some pictures of the Car mount. I am looking for one but I am not sure if I am going to get the Seido one or not since it has a car plug with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo