Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Evo Accessories

I am trying to figure out what type of case or holder I want for my Evo. Do you think that Evo may be too big to have on a belt clip? I think I might just get a case.

Ive always had a case for my iphone but i can't imagine how big the evo will be with a case. Im just going to have to go bareback

bareback lol. I used a case on my Pre in the beginning, but the tabs broke, and I just liked it better without a case eventually. I'm sure it'll be the same way with the evo.

Yes, I had a Seidio innocase for my Pre as well, and the tabs broke off the front and back pieces ~ on BOTH sets =\ Just had to go bareback, lol. That case indeed made the Pre a bit bigger, so depending on your hands and comfortablity, I think the Evo will get a little bit thicker with some cases. I'm leaning toward some sort of gel-casing myself, nevermind the thickness - I need to protect my beautiful investment!

Oh, here's a belt clip for the EVO from Seidio (they make some great cases and accessories, in my opinion):

Accessories for EVO 4G introduced by Seidio (Phone Arena News)