1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Invisible shield screen protector

Had them put it on for me at best buy(they charged me $8.70)-there was a small streak across left bottom screen-woman said it would disappear-it hasnt and I dont think it will-should I go back and have them redo it-will they charge me for another invisible shield screen protector ?

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

It will. I've had hundreds of bubbles and streaks on mine and by the 3rd day, they were gone. Be patient. If it's not gone by then, go back... and no they shouldn't charge you for another one if the receipt says they installed it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the info

yap I've had a couple and both took about 48 to 72 hours to clear up so just give it time

The guy at my BB was very clear that I need to give it at least 24 hours to set. Sorry your guy didn't let you know. He even warned me to not leave it in a hot car or put it in my pocket for those 24 hours. Unfortunately mine seems to have some "lint"? at the very bottom so I am pretty sure I will need to get that fixed next week if it doesn't somehow fix itself. This is my 1st Invisible Shield and I am really liking it so far. Gives me some piece of mind.

its probably just haze from soap. i have done one before that looks like complete CRAP all hazy everywhere tiny little bubbles and after 24hrs crystal clear... except for the orange peel.. but hey who doesn't like oranges?