A little help here, how to remove sedio Innocase

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
It's easy to assemble the case on the phone, but I have to remove it cuz the screen protector is coming. Awkwardly, i tried a few time, but i didnt make it. anyone can provide a few tips how to remove it? help!!!

cyberwired

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Try using your fingernail, or something thin, and push down in the middle of the back seam. There is a lock there that you need to pop out.

cflynt

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Don't put too much thought in it, it is real simple. turn phone over and press the BOTTOM half with your thumb close to the edge where they meet and pull the top up. I have taken mine off many times now. Still haven't put my screen protector on but wanted to show peeps how thin it was and such heh.

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Don't put too much thought in it, it is real simple. turn phone over and press the BOTTOM half with your thumb close to the edge where they meet and pull the top up. I have taken mine off many times now. Still haven't put my screen protector on but wanted to show peeps how thin it was and such heh.

True story

This is a superb case, it doesn't come off "easy" but it does come off easy when done properly

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
yep, just push down on the bottom piece in the middle where they meet and slide the top right off..doesn't take much effort