Ebay accessories

jasonmoore

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I am having me evo delivered on Monday and I am looking at accessories from ebay. Does anyone have experience purchasing extra batteries or chargers on ebay? I am specifically looking at the 10 pc bundle case from forever.melody for 21.99. Any experiences or advice would be helpful.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
a link would be helpful.

But typically, I dont buy ebay knockoffs anymore. My ebay car charger was **** compared to my sprint branded one, it would take almost 3 times longer to charge the battery.

nevermind, im guessing this one ?

10 bundle case battery charger holder for htc evo 4g - eBay (item 260615087801 end time Jun-06-10 18:24:41 PDT)

I wouldnt waste the money, Who knows if that case will fit, the screen protector isnt pre-cut, charger looks like a cheap one, also a cheap battery could cause problems and possibly damage your EVO. Not to mention shipping takes forever from HongKong.

You get what you pay for.

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site
i only used the front sheet it was a pain to get on must really get it wet and not get your phone wet i was very nervous, thought i screw it up but kept squeege the water and bubbles out threw out the day and as it dries over 24hrs the bubbles went away the key is to keep working it i guess

barrysanders20

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought a gel case from Ebay. I'd really like a case that has a cover for the camera lens. I would order a screen protector, but I rather get a name brand one from Seidio, Zagg, or Bodyguardz. I preferably want one that you don't have apply water.

EVOLICIOUS

May 23, 2010
Visit site
go to the zagg web site , zagg comes with its own solution to spray on and if you run out they recommend water. unless you have the hands of a surgon you going to need to move it a little to get it just right, you dont have to soak it just wet it, oh and your hands should be wet too! (finger tips)

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Do not use shields that require liquid to install! Boxwave makes amazing screen protectors that don't require liquid and aren't sticky like the zagg protectors. I had an invisible shield on my ipod years ago and it left residue when I removed it. I switched to the boxwave ones and have never looked back. Blows all others out of the water.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Do not use shields that require liquid to install! Boxwave makes amazing screen protectors that don't require liquid and aren't sticky like the zagg protectors. I had an invisible shield on my ipod years ago and it left residue when I removed it. I switched to the boxwave ones and have never looked back. Blows all others out of the water.

Someone on here already ruined there evo w/ a solution/water based screen protector.

Sprint sells a 3 pack for $12 , their self adhesive and precut to fit the EVO.
Mine works like a champ, no bubbles either.

that saving $5 on ebay could cost you your $200 phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01