desktop dock with extra battery compartment??

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Its terrible how slow the aftermarket is when it comes to accessories for HTC phones; you would think there would be all kinds of stuff ready for launch..
Trying to find a desktop dock with a slot for an extra battery; also, and a skinny case that lets you push the damn power/volume buttons easily..the thing I got at Best Buy is a pain in the ass, and, even though it protects the phone well, its almost impossible to push to power/volume buttons easily..
Anyone have any luck with either of these things yet?

thanks!

azkevman

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Its terrible how slow the aftermarket is when it comes to accessories for HTC phones; you would think there would be all kinds of stuff ready for launch..
Trying to find a desktop dock with a slot for an extra battery; also, and a skinny case that lets you push the damn power/volume buttons easily..the thing I got at Best Buy is a pain in the ass, and, even though it protects the phone well, its almost impossible to push to power/volume buttons easily..
Anyone have any luck with either of these things yet?

thanks!

Just found a dock like you are looking for today...

http://forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=222314#post222314

As far as the case, I ordered the 'Barely There' case by Case-Mate, which should be arriving today. I am hoping it has the same qualities as you are looking for. I will let you know.

Case-Mate HTC EVO 4G Barely There Cases (Case-Mate HTCEVO-BT), HTC EVO Cases, Covers, Skins by Case-mate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol