Hd2 screen protector on evo?

jsage

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have both, the screen protectors too different. The cutouts and overall shape are not the same. Phantom Skinz and Boxwave ClearTouch are on order for the EVO, should have the Phantom today and the ClearTouch by Friday.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
jsage, are either of those that are coming anti-glare? If not, I'd like to know what you think of them. I purchased the Sprint screen protectors and was so excited about the phone, I didn't realize they were anti-glare. They're rubbish.

jsage

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
pwnst_r, i don't like the anti-glare. i'm a firm believer in phantom, they're the least "ripply" and easiest to apply of the film coatings. the boxwaves are generally smooth plastic and work well on flat surfaces - the "crystal" version is found here.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
pwnst_r, i don't like the anti-glare. i'm a firm believer in phantom, they're the least "ripply" and easiest to apply of the film coatings. the boxwaves are generally smooth plastic and work well on flat surfaces - the "crystal" version is found here.

You rock man, thank you.

lunaticfrosty

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
bodyguardz.com has them in stock now. I put mine on yesterday. Fit is great and I've always had great luck with their products. $15 for two fronts/kit shipped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc