Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Default Seidio extended battery... questions I have.

Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

Is the battery I'm speaking of. Anyone have any ideas on when it will be available?

Will it really produce more than twice as much use as the stock battery or less due to lower quality cells (or something like that, I don't really know much about batteries)?

On a side note, when will their carmount and their desktop cradle come out?

It will be larger and include a new phone back snap, apparently. The real deal battery upgrade.

I think the one you're talking about is the battery that's the same size as the regular battery that doesn't need a replacement door.

Innocell 1750mAh Slim Extended Life Battery For use with HTC EVO 4G

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

He was pretty specific about what battery he's talking about.

Unfortunately, only Seidio people have some kind of idea of its release date. It is probably taking longer due to the fact that they have to produce a new battery cover to come with it due to it's larger depth.

As far as battery life increase goes, there was a link somewhere showing that Seidio batteries yield about 85% the life it is advertised. Considering the fact that the stock battery is 1500mAh, you're looking at double the juice on a 3500mAh battery.

Hello All,

Rest assured that the 3500mAh Innocell Super Extended Battery is still on its way. Check back or visit us on Facebook & Twitter because that's where the updates happen!

Regards,
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!