ProClip Adjustable Car Holder works perfectly with an encased Evo (or bare one)

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
This is the Pro-Clips Mount Crog571 posted a link to installed in my car. There are different car mounts so you don't have to mount it by the radio.

2010-06-25181302-1.jpg

2010-06-25181313.jpg

2010-06-25181349-1.jpg

Took about 30 minutes to install. My only concern is after about 6 months or so I can imagine having to tighten the screws on the device holder because I suspect they may loosen after continuously inserting and removing the phone. I am also using the Seido Innocase II. The device holder seems a little bulky, but I'll try it for awhile and let you all know what I think.

ebiz

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The company line is $63 plus 8.50 for shipping. ProClip has a minimum "advertised" price I have to adhere to. You can always send me a PM though.

That would be for the dash mount and the adjustable holder.

I'd love to send you a PM about this but since I just created this account to PM you, I don't have the post count to actually send you a message. Would you mind sending one to ME with the info? I'm just interested in the universal pro clip holder itself, I already have the mount specific for my car. Or shoot me a PM with your e-mail address or something so I can actually respond. Thanks!

ronkuba

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to send you a PM about this but since I just created this account to PM you, I don't have the post count to actually send you a message. Would you mind sending one to ME with the info? I'm just interested in the universal pro clip holder itself, I already have the mount specific for my car. Or shoot me a PM with your e-mail address or something so I can actually respond. Thanks!

I am also in the same boat. Would like you to send me a PM with the info. Thanks

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
The Pro Clips solution has worked like a charm so far. No issues with driving, screen is visible, and the phone itself is fairly accessible.

Loondog

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I also have the proclip adjustable holder and it works perfectly with my EVO covered with the innocase. The holder will rotate also for landscape mode.

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
LOL at all the post whores!

I like my Evo nekkid, so I'll wait for the official Evo clip. But Crogs I'll partake of your fine customer service and get the swivel device mount to replace the one for my TomTom. So I won't need to dash mount.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc