BEWARE: Seido Spring Clip Holster + Screen Lifting

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're using the Seido Spring Clip Holster:

http://store.androidcentral.com/seidio-spring-clip-holster/4A24A6822.htm

And also have the screen lifting problem:

1262d1275977667-anyone-else-not-having-light-leakage-capacitive-buttons-nolight2.jpg

The exposed edge of the screen will damage the Holster when it comes into contact with it. In particular it shaves off the nice rubberized coating that comes on the holster.

If you are careful and always insert the phone at the bottom of the holster, it will shave off a small area deep down at the bottom. If you are not careful, and "slide" the phone into the holster it will shave it off of the sides :(

Now to get HTC to not only fix the EVO, but replace my Holster :mad:

madeagain#AC

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Wow... that bites... do you think I will suffer the same problem if I have the Innocase and holster? The case covers the edge of the glass... so I think I would be ok... but if not I want to go get my 40 bucks back... sorry to hear you had that happen to you...

Bigtuna00

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you have a case I'm sure you're fine.

Also I reported this problem to Seido...and they offered a warranty replacement for the holster...lol. Something tells me they didn't understand what I was trying to say. I don't want a replacement holster (yet), I want a replacement phone that fixes the real problem! hehe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer