SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for HTC Evo 4G (Sprint)

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Does the Clear cover the whole front? Does it have cutouts for the camera and sensors? Will it fit under a Seidio Innocase or Body Glove case without coming up?

RRM707

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Does the Clear cover the whole front? Does it have cutouts for the camera and sensors? Will it fit under a Seidio Innocase or Body Glove case without coming up?

Yes, it covers the whole front(screen). No cutout for the (front) camera, it see's through the protector. Yes, it fit's under all cases.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's a pretty good screen cover... gives you a more natural glass feel vs Zagg.. Only problem I have had with this screen protector is the top left and bottom right corners won't stick all the way down. no where else on here do I have that problem... It's not a BIG deal. I tried using some clear tape to roll under there to see if it was dust caught under the screen but no success. Just kind of annoys me more than any thing else... the physical screen is amazingly clear. I had used a Zagg before and pulled it off to try this one out. I was shocked at how clear it was.... I thought the EVO had a great looking screen to start with and now it's even better....

No it does not have cut outs like the Zagg for the Camera and Sensor on the front... It is only cut to go around the ear piece but it does not affect the camera or sensor at all.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
If you want one with similar quality but with cut outs go with Boxwave. They are both great.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Actually it does have a cutout for the camera I bought their antifingerprint sp and its flawless

The matte one has cutouts, the clear one doesn't. I bought both types and installed the matte one first but didn't like how it worked outside in daylight so I switched to the clear. Even the clear one is better with fingerprints than the bare screen.

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Ultra Crystal, replacing the Seidio. Nothing wrong with Seidio (other than less than perfect fit) but I need a new one and had Steinheil on my TP2 and loved it. I'm hoping the Steinheil has a more precise fit than the Seidio which was not perfect.