Looking for leather case with credit card slots

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've already dropped my phone twice from a standing position, on smooth tile and hardwood floor. Luckily the screen didn't crack either time. I have the Platinum case from BB, but it doesn't protect the screen. I don't think it offers sufficient protection for the screen even if dropped on a corner of back side of the phone. People worry about the casing, but if you drop the phone, that's the last thing I'd worry about. Which is why I'm looking for a leather case. I think a leather case would absorb the impact better than a gel or "slim case".

Anyone know of a leather case that folds and has couple slots for cards? I don't like cases with straps (like Piel Frama), belt loops, or a flip. Just looking for a basic wallet style case that folds like a book. I don't think I'll mind the extra bulk on the case if I can leave my wallet at home.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the link. That one would be perfect if it didn't have the removable belt clip. Just prefer the way it looks without it. I guess I could deal with the strap though. I wish one existed without it though. It would stay closed when placed in my pocket. My wallet doesn't need a strap, I wonder why cell phone cases need them. Thanks for posting though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze