Any used the Seidio cradle?

halcyonku

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I really want a cradle for my EVO, but the one from Seidio looks a bit flimsy. Does it securely hold the phone or does the phone just sit on the usb connection and float free? I ask because I am not the most awake person in the morning and I am afraid I would bend the plug or the port on the phone in the morning if the phone just free floats above the plug.

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
They are OK but not great. The biggest issue for me is that you can't just set your phone on the cradle as there is no way to align the USB plug with your phone's port. I end up picking up the cradle so I can align the port with the plug then setting them back down.

Again, OK but not great. It is worth say $10-$15; not $30 esp. considering there is no charger supplied.

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 of these, one for work and one for home. They are ok and work just fine. I just hate having to pick up the cradle to insert the phone. I suspect this cradle is probably used for other phones. I did see that Seidio is comming out with another cradle that looks like a better fit for the EVO. In the picture it looks like you might just be able to slide the phone into it without picking it up.