Dear Seidio, please make a leather case to go with the active case.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Who is with me on this? I am not a holster guy, I prefer having a horizontal leather case. I called seidio and they said they currently don't have a leather case available or under development yet. Anyone else that is interested in getting a leather case, post here or contact seidio and tell them that you want one.

1SFG

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I certainly would be. I was just looking for something that would allow me to put a hard rubber case around the phone itself and then be able to drop the entire thing into a leather case. Currently carrying mine in the HTC leather case, but the phone feels a little naked in there, although that's exactly how I carried my Pre.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback and interest! We are developing a leather case that accommodate our Innocase II Surface and it will likely also accommodate the Innocase Active.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback and interest! We are developing a leather case that accommodate our Innocase II Surface and it will likely also accommodate the Innocase Active.

How likely is it to fit? I talked to one of your reps today and she said that the case for the innocase will fit the innocase perfectly but she said it would be too tight for the active case. There is just a few millimeters difference between the two cases, since you are still developing it, can you make certain that it will fit both of them ? I would hate to order one now, then wait for the leather case just to find out that it won't fit.

Also do you have any idea when it will be available ?

twe90kid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
the innocase II thickness and the active is pretty different. Active case is much thicker, maybe by 1-2mm. You a high tech MM Gauge you will get the MM thickness to the decimal. It's not exactly 2mm like it's advertised on Seidio's website.

Edit:
Just so you know, Seidio Innocase II is actuall 2mm @ the thickest point. I have picture to prove it.

Last edited:

barleysoda

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I have my phone is a horizontal leather case now however I also ordered the Seidio Active case and am worried how I will carry my phone once I start to use this. I already have a clam shell flip phone in my pocket (work phone) so the pocket is out for my evo...its too big anyway. I want my evo on my belt. Might have to go kill a jack rabbit and build something. I should mention that my dog ate the last jack rabbit hide that I tanned so that might not work. I really dont want to get rid of the dog. Maybe I could carve a holster out of really thin cut pine?

I dont know what to do...maybe just carry my evo and and active case around in my hand like Beavis and Butthead with a dollar. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone thought about getting a case that's designed for the Droid X? After all, the Droid X is a bigger phone!

But, I still say that Seidio should make a leather case to fit the phone with all of it's cases. I still have the Seidio leather case for my Palm Pre, and it does have a little flex to it. I might just risk it and order the Active case, however, some assurance from Seidio themselves would go a long way in making me order faster.

CansFan

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463