Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Search the forums. Plenty of threads about cases...but...

Seidio Innocase II (good all around protection)
Seidio Innocase Active (a little better protection than innocase ii, slightly thicker, better fitting)
Seidio Innocase Rugged (like an Otterbox)(comes with Innocase II, rubber skin, and plastic exoskeleton)(very durable, covers ports and camera)
Case Mate Barely There (bare bones protection, but very thin and doesn't add bulk to the EVO)

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head. Other forum members have posted reviews on most of these so like I said, search the forums.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sedio Active is the new joint it seems.
I got one today and much nicer then the other two cases I had.
Power button is a pain to hit though, but kinda is with all cases. Just a little worse with this one.

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The Seidio Innocase II is junk dude. So many people have had problems with them being too loose and causing the phone to get scratched up mega bad from them. Seidio has been sending out replacements, but those are just as bad or seem to be fine for a week or so before the issues come to surface. Initially I thought at least their customer service was good, but it has been a nightmare to say the least in regards to returning the ones I bought to get a refund. They are definitely not worth the $30 plus S&H to be honest.

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I've always loved otterbox cases but they aren't out yet. I got a response from otterbox that said their cases are in production for the evo but it will be 8 weeks or sooner before they are available.

I think I'm going to hold out to see what their commuter case is like before getting a permanent HQ case. In the mean time, I'll just grab a silicone skin (don't even have the phone yet LOL).

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Search the forums. Plenty of threads about cases...but...

Seidio Innocase Rugged (like an Otterbox)(comes with Innocase II, rubber skin, and plastic exoskeleton)(very durable, covers ports and camera

I got this setup. In this combo, you can just utilize the innocase II surface for normal protection or go all out and add the rubber skin + exoskeleton over your innocase for maximum protection.

At work, I prefer the max protection with covered ports/camera & just use the bare innocase during my off hours.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa