Ballistic HC Series case coming soon!

myxmastrmike

May 13, 2010
Visit site
HTC Evo Ballistic HC Series Case - Ballistic HC (Hard Core) - HTC - HTC EVO - Sprint - Ballistic Cases
Figured some would be interested in this...

I work for AT&T and we just got these in for the iphone 4 and (IMO) put together better than the otterbox cases (which are still great cases, dont get me wrong) and the holster/clip portion is definatly loads more secure than that on the otterbox (I cant tell you how many warranty exchanges we have in a given week for broken clips or the holster loosened to where it allows the phone to fall out.)
The holster portion of the ballistic seems to clip in more securely...

Only reason I really want something like this is to use when i go camping or to a concert as some "extra protection" haha

puntorotary

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That case looks awesome, too bad the only company that makes cases for extended batteries is seidio. However I'm gona look into getting one of those cases.

myxmastrmike

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully (since AT&T carries the iphone version in-store) Sprint carries it in-store as well, so I can use my sprint premier discount to buy it...$50 is heafty, no matter what the case is like lol.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Here's a video of them slamming an iphone4 against a wall with the case on.

YouTube - Uncut live footage of the new Ballistic HC Case for the iPhone 4.

It will be interesting to see how they handle the camera on the EVO. I'm not sure I like the built in screen protector but I guess I'll have to wait and see what people say about it. I like the SGP one I'm using now. I also have the Amazon active case which is bulky enough for me.

Last edited: