Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sedio Innocase Active?

Considering getting one, but want to hear what owners think of them.

I just received mine in the mail yesterday along with the accompanying holster clip.

So far I like it. It has a great feel and it isn't too bulky. I found it odd that the case came in two pieces and while the back piece is firmly in place, putting into place didn't feel good at all (I was waiting for it to just fall out).

That's probably hard to understand without seeing a video. Overall I'm really liking it!

Default Re: Sedio Innocase Active?

I've had one for as long as I had my phone. And it works great. Phone is secure and well protected. I have yet to drop my evo yet, but when I do I think the case will protected good. Hope this helps.

case is great, but IMO they need to alter the mold where the power button is so it is less indented

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I should be getting mine next week, I will report back with my initial impressions.

I would recommend this case. I've had the Active/holster combo for around 2 weeks, and have had no problems at all.

It fits the phone well, and seems to provide great protection from a fall (which fortunately I've not experienced yet).

i have the Active X Exoskeleton and love it.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

I oredered the Active Limited Edition and it looks great, it protects the phone very well. I already dropped it and the phone is intact.

i also have the Active Limited edtion and i love it. Both the volume rocker and the top power button work flawlessly, no extra perssure to use.
    HTC EVO 4G
    Vaelpak 3.0 Remastered
    Netarchy-4.1.9,1-SBC

Default Combo Where

Quote Originally Posted by Concho Pete View Post
    I would recommend this case. I've had the Active/holster combo for around 2 weeks, and have had no problems at all.

It fits the phone well, and seems to provide great protection from a fall (which fortunately I've not experienced yet).
    I bought my Active Case through Amazon and I saw no combo option where did you get yours?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

How quick expensive is sedio's shipping?

I got mine yesterday.. installation was a cinch and so far the case is totally worth the price.. the only thing I noticed is that it likes to accumulate dust around the border of the screen.

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Karadax View Post
    I got mine yesterday.. installation was a cinch and so far the case is totally worth the price.. the only thing I noticed is that it likes to accumulate dust around the border of the screen.
    This is the active case or the limited edition active case ?

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    How quick expensive is sedio's shipping?
    Free standard shipping right now..........

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    This is the active case or the limited edition active case ?
    Limited edition active. I consider the dust minor since it isn't anywhere near the screen edges, just collecting on the inside corners of the case itself (IE the case is doing its job).

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

I just bought the active limited edition also and it is the best feeling looking and fitting case I've had for a phone

Quote Originally Posted by mccarthyand View Post
    I bought my Active Case through Amazon and I saw no combo option where did you get yours?
    I bought my combo directly from Seidio. It is not the "limited" style that amazon sells. There is a difference in the hard shell....the one from Seidio covers more of the back than Amazon's X version.

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Concho Pete View Post
    I bought my combo directly from Seidio. It is not the "limited" style that amazon sells. There is a difference in the hard shell....the one from Seidio covers more of the back than Amazon's X version.
    how do you like yours so far?

Free shipping? I thought that was currently only for iPhone cases?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
    Free standard shipping right now..........
    How fast is the free shipping?

Also, is the Sage one actually shipping now (they havn't updated the page yet).
    Last edited by SNAFU; 07-25-2010 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    how do you like yours so far?

Free shipping? I thought that was currently only for iPhone cases?
    So far, I have had no problems with the case. It seems to have some good protection for the phone. I would recommend it.

I do not know anything about shipping......I had to pay for shipping when I ordered it the first of the month (preorder).

I bought mine directly from androidcentral and love the case.

But one problem I have with mine is that the bottom of the silicone is very loose, and I will often find it sitting below the outer rim. Also the exoskeleton does not sit flush on the left side, there are significant gaps between the exoskeleton and silicone case (which isnt the case on the right hand side).

Called Androidcentral this morning and I gotta say I was thoroughly impressed with the CS. They didnt give me any problems, and sent me a replacement for Thursday this morning.

I would recommend ordering directly from Androidcentral!

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    How fast is the free shipping?

Also, is the Sage one actually shipping now (they havn't updated the page yet).
    Standard shipping maybe 5 to 7 days? Check the site its on the banner for domestic shipping on all orders.