Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default anyone else's Sprint Official Body Glove case break right near volume keys?

Pretty frustrated that the 2 week old case already broke right near the volume keys. Literally a small piece of the plastic snapped right off and now the front of the case that snaps onto the phone is not tightly installed. Now I have to make a trip to the sprint store and see if they will replace it.

Anyone else experience the same difficulties?

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Not yet. expect it to happen any day now as its so flimsy. Glad my store said i can swap it out if it breaks within a year.

Global Posts
    714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NYClawstudent View Post
    Pretty frustrated that the 2 week old case already broke right near the volume keys. Literally a small piece of the plastic snapped right off and now the front of the case that snaps onto the phone is not tightly installed. Now I have to make a trip to the sprint store and see if they will replace it.

Anyone else experience the same difficulties?
    Its always cool to show a pic to back up your thread and so people can see what they are looking for as far as the issue(s) of concern.

Yup both of mine did and i took them back to the Sprint store.

Yeah! my case broke in the exact same place about three weeks after i got it. on the top part of the case right above the rocker. Kind of a bummer but it game me an excuse for an all white case from amazon. But your right very frusturating as it broke very easily

Nope. I have had my Body Glove on my EVO since day one when the EVO was released, and everything is still fine. I might just be lucky, for now.
    Gigantic Member

Carrier
    ARHD 8.0

yep mine broke last week..same spot

I got mine on release day and its slightly bent but not broken, yet. You just have to be carefull when removing the case. The plastic is pretty thin there.

I have removed my case many times and still nothing. After unlocking the area on the bottom right, all I do is unlock it from bottom up with no problems. I don't even touch the area near the volume contol.

The case is very flimsy in that area. I purchased my first case the day the Evo was released; it took about 2 weeks and the rubberized backing started to lift up on both sides. Luckily I saved my receipt and was able to exchange it.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Yes, it's garbage

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...e-picture.html

I had one and i dropped my phone and the case just snapped off and flung the phone face down, breaking it. i made the thread above about it.

Mine broke 7 days after I got it went back to sprint store they swapped it out without a word.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I have had a problem with two of the cases. When each one broke, I took them back to the Sprint store and they were immediately replaced without a word. On my third case and I've not yet had a problem with it.

Default Re: anyone else's Sprint Official Body Glove case break right near volume keys?

Mine broke too

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

My wifes just broke at the volume buttons, she had it about 3 weeks.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Yea I'll report back if Sprint fixes it. Pic may be posted later as well. Glad to hear that I am not alone. And surprising given Body Glove's track record of quality.

A buddy was checking out my EVO and accentually dropped it. Well I have my suspicions as he is a iphone fan. lol The corner of the back case cracked but the front case was fine. More important the phone was fine.

I took the case off a lot to clean the lint and debris off the phone. Never cracked the case doing that at least.

I really like the Body Glove case. It is less bulky and easier to get out of my pocket than the Seidio Active case I have. I just wish it offered more protection like the Seidio Active case does.