OEM HTC Snap On Case
08-30-2010 07:51 AM
- I was browsing around meritline.com and saw these snap on covers for the Evo. They're pretty cheap, compared to case mate, and they look nice in the pictures. Unfortunately there's no pics of the case on the phone.
Anyone have one? Pics?
Here's the link to the black/raspberry colored one:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=slAJWovp08-18-2010 09:23 AM
- I have this case and its great!
it makes the phone a little bulkier but its the best one in my opinion. Ive purchased other slimmer cases and always end up coming back to this one.
I got it at Sprint for about $20... it was a set that has the black/red, black/gray, and black/blue (my favorite) combos.08-20-2010 10:30 AM
- okay so here are some pics.
Shot of Lens Protection
Pics of the back, top and lens attached below.
My small review
I bought this case when i got the phone just to have something. It's a hard case, and i would prefer something rubber-ish, but it does the job. I haven't felt the need to rush out and get something else.
In the last 2 pics you can see that it does indeed protect the camera lens. I love the feel of the phone naked, but I was always worried about the camera. I don't slam it down, but I don't feel paranoid anymore putting it down on a hard surface.
The case adds some bulk to the phone, which is already big, not too much, but you can tell the difference. Would prefer something more snug but its a MUST that it would still properly protect the camera.
It does however block the power button a little. It makes you feel like you have to reach over it to turn it on or off.
Hope that helps someone.08-20-2010 07:23 PM
thanks for the info - I just ordered 2 of these cases from Meritline.com for $19.99 (for both). I have a Seidio Innocase II and in less than a month the thing is already broken! It's right where the 2 pieces come together, near the volume rocker. I will be going back to the Sprint Store I bought it from, for a refund.08-20-2010 08:59 PM
- Kevin OQuinnAC Team EmeritusI had this case, too, and I don't like it. It does protect the camera, but it's waaay too bulky IMO. It's way bulkier than an Innocase II (which I had on my girlfriends EVO, I use hers to experiment with different cases lol). I'm waiting on the barely there to get here. I have the pink one on my girlfriends and it's awesome and fits good. It also protects the camera lense.08-27-2010 03:40 PM
- I had this case, too, and I don't like it. It does protect the camera, but it's waaay too bulky IMO. It's way bulkier than an Innocase II (which I had on my girlfriends EVO, I use hers to experiment with different cases lol). I'm waiting on the barely there to get here. I have the pink one on my girlfriends and it's awesome and fits good. It also protects the camera lense.08-30-2010 07:51 AM
- HTC Android Phones
- More HTC Phones
- HTC EVO Series
- HTC EVO 4G
- EVO Accessories
OEM HTC Snap On Case
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD