Protect screen from dropping

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Dropped my Evo; screen broke. I have never used a case but apparently I need one for this phone. I use an extended battery. What is the best way to protect the screen from breaking? The only case I have found is the Seidio extended but that protects the back, which I don't want. Does it also offer screen protection in the form of keeping the screen from hitting the ground if dropped? Is there a rubber bumper case that would do what I want? Any suggestions from anyone?

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
There is a company called otter box, they are developing a case for the htc evo. My foreman has it for his iphone, bulky but it looks like it'll stop a bullet. Check out the website, I can't link ya but just google it.

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
There is a company called otter box, they are developing a case for the htc evo. My foreman has it for his iphone, bulky but it looks like it'll stop a bullet. Check out the website, I can't link ya but just google it.

+1

I wish they release them soon I've been waiting for a while. Nice to finally see pictures though.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

won't work with the extended battery (if it's the oversize one).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch