The Otterbox Commuter Series is now Available!

rdandy5875

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I Just ordered one.

Someone posted this coupon code on another site, 10% off and possibly free fedex ground = unver $32 total. tb810z

Pure87

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if it has an attachment that would accomodate a charm? That's one tiny thing I missed when I upgraded to a G1 from the blackberry pearl and hoped my next phone would have...

MAXIMUS1000

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow, those Otterbox cases look nice! Sucks that I use the Seidio 3500 battery.

Yeah I feel you on that one..I got so fed up waiting on otter and went with seidios rugged last month..now I just purchased the 3500 battery and I can't go back no matter how protective the case...IMO otter took wayyyyy too long on this one meanwhile they had defenders ready and up for sale for the I-phone 4g for months now...so in this case otterbox "prioritizing" Apple products worked out pretty good for me.....:)

Last edited:

FSUMario

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Mine

I ordered mine the day I received the e-mail (Thursday 9/9). Says I should expect to receive it on the either Tuesday or Wednesday

The coupon code DOES work and it includes free FedEx Ground Shipping. Will post pics once received.

anymoose

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone who has used an Otterbox Commuter series comments on the quality of the screen protector? I have never used one on my devices and I am concerned it will take away from feel and responsiveness. Experience?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad