DealExtreme EVO car mount

MAX_POWERS#AC

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Found an EVO car mount on DealExtreme. For $5.50 I'll give it a try.
DealExtreme: $5.50 Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for HTC EVO 4G - Black
sku_40745_1.jpg

Reactions: cloak.n.dagger

d11dog11

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Bought it and love it. The suction cup is very strong and the mount fits great and has full motion. Highly recommended.

Swyped with my Evo 4g running Fresh Evo 3.3.0.1

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Could not pass this up! Literally just bought this the second I saw it (from the bathroom at Lowes.....wait TMI :/) Even though I have the OEM dock this will work perfectly on vacation in the rental cars!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to the O/P for sharing. Just ordered one. I've been through several of these (more expensive) that just didn't have the right fit. This looks to be an exact fit, so I'm hoping this is the last one I buy. For $5.50, it's worth a try.

kudosmog

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I had a generic car kit, and the long arm created too much motion when my car was moving. The vibration of my crappy car just caused the kit to move around too much and it was distracting.
I'm over exaggerating, but the slight vibrations from the long arm did cause enough distraction for me to worry about trying another item with similar qualities.

Is this a sturdy solution?

tsims10s

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one of these from DealExtreme. It took about two weeks total to get here (they told me by email that it should be seven to ten working days, so that was about right). It is a basic package with no instructions but I am absolutely satisfied with the product. It has strong suction to the windshield and the phone seems to be solid and secure when mounted. So far this appears to be a great value. I'll report back to this thread if I find out differently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol