1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evo + Bold, best of Both worlds for EveryDay carry

couldn't leave the BBM behind,plus the berry is such a messaging beast,the Evo and Berry are obviously 2 different animals,,but combined give me the best that modern tech has to offer.Opened this thread out of curiosity as to how many other Evo users who came from a berry also lug around a 2nd Device.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evo + Bold, best of Both worlds for EveryDay carry-downloadfile-4.jpg   Evo + Bold, best of Both worlds for EveryDay carry-imagejpeg_2_3.jpg   Evo + Bold, best of Both worlds for EveryDay carry-downloadfile-3.jpg   Evo + Bold, best of Both worlds for EveryDay carry-imag0002.jpg  
    Last edited by maximus71771; 09-14-2010 at 05:18 PM.

I carry a BB for work and my EVO for personal..... Even though 90% of the time I forward my work phone to my EVO so I DON'T have to carry two around.... I just keep the BB in the car in the glove box and check e-mails from time to time and make outbound work related calls on it....

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

Seems like kind of a waste to pay for service on 2 devices. However, I used to carry both a Pre and a Moment. I had the Pre activated and used mobile hotspot to connect over wifi with the Moment. Since getting my Evo, I sold both the Pre and the Moment.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    Seems like kind of a waste to pay for service on 2 devices. However, I used to carry both a Pre and a Moment. I had the Pre activated and used mobile hotspot to connect over wifi with the Moment. Since getting my Evo, I sold both the Pre and the Moment.
    Taking advantage of sprints fam-plan with both phones getting unlimited data/text and sharing 1500 reg min per month for 129.00,with my gov.discount works out great.:rolleyes:

EVO for personal, Bold 9700 for work. Aside from AT&T's crappy service, it really is the best of both worlds.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

same here!! Evo for personal and work pays for my Bold. T-Mobile service isnt too great though : /
    Last edited by dagone12; 09-16-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    My Evo 3D > your phone

Yep, I'm rocking the EVO and the Tour.

Best of both worlds at a reasonable price (compared to my previous CMDA provider)....

FTW

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DC Wuff View Post
    EVO for personal, Bold 9700 for work. Aside from AT&T's crappy service, it really is the best of both worlds.
    Same here. Rockin' the EVO for personal, and work issued us Torches (preferred the Bold 9700s we had previously, but whatever... they're payin' for it). And agree with you, aside from the completely crappy AT&T service, it is indeed the best of both worlds.

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock......

I own an EVO, and my work supplies a Motorola Q9c.

I'm really Jealous.