EVO ProClip mount

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got the ProClip mount for my car with the hardwire. Kinda pricey, but it was easy to install and works well and I didnt have to mess around with trial and error

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

72guy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Nice installation. The holder looks really deep. Any idea if it will fit the Seido 3500 battery? If not. Any idea if the ProClip adjustable holder will fit the 3500?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
is it able to be turned Landscape (for navigation purposes)?

seeing the fusebox--did you have to route your wires behind your dash or was this run along the base of your interior around your center dash, behind your pedals and up into your box?

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll try to take better pictures with the phone in the holder, it may hold a bigger battery actually as long as the battery doesnt go wider than the battery cover. there is a gap behind the phone.

I did get the tilt/swivel mount with this. It can swivel into landscape mode tilt to your desired angle.

hahaha! i ran the power cable behind the radio bezel and over the plastic cover under the dash above the pedals. I used the add a fuse to one that is always hot so that I can charge my phone with the ign off and just used a bolt that was there that bolted into the dash frame

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz