[Q]which class microSDHC card I should get

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
My original card seems not working at more, really doubt it's possible to be fixed it. anyways, I m wondering which type of microSDHC i should get then. By type, I mean, class 4 or class 6, I believe both are compatible to EVO4G. Anyone can give some suggestion here? If so, what about brand? The brand I use most probably is ScanDisk.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Depending on the capacitry you want you might be stuck with just a class 4. If you want a 32gb then you are stuck with class 4 (kingston). If you want a 16gb or smaller you can get class 4 or 6.

The only reason you'd want class 6 is if you do a lot of file transfers (like large movies or a lot of music back and forth) or if you run CM6 with the Snap kernel. You will notice the speed difference with large file transfers (like 1gb or higher).

Ky1e.YC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Depending on the capacitry you want you might be stuck with just a class 4. If you want a 32gb then you are stuck with class 4 (kingston). If you want a 16gb or smaller you can get class 4 or 6.

The only reason you'd want class 6 is if you do a lot of file transfers (like large movies or a lot of music back and forth) or if you run CM6 with the Snap kernel. You will notice the speed difference with large file transfers (like 1gb or higher).

Appreciate it, man. I guess class 4 is good enough for me. I dont usually have big files transfer to my cell most of time. Besides, i might go with 8gb and another 4gb as a backup, which are cheaper and enough to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1